The Alternative Center
The Alternative Center, LLC offers education and services to individuals with disabilities and their families.
We believe that persons who learn differently can achieve academic and life successes through continuing access to education and support.
We supply a wide variety of fun learning experiences to achieve personal, social and life skills goals.
- Individual Plans are academically based and personalized to meet each student’s needs.
- Curriculum is Math and Reading focused. It is then tailored to specific goals and interests.
- Instruction in all academic areas is provided
- Field trips support the curriculum
- The Center complies with standards and requirements for Certification of employment as set by the Ohio Department of MR/DD and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
- We work with IO Waivers, Family Resources, Transition Waivers, The Autism Scholarship and other funding resources. Our resource specialist is available to assist you.
- All paid staff are required to complete yearly background checks and to maintain CPR, AED and First Aid Certification.